Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"

International students

Imagen estudiantes internacionales, una bola del mundo encima de un libro y con un sombrero de graduación

European Students

Students with high school studies from European Union Country, International Baccalaureate or a country with agreement (European Union countries, Colombia, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Andorra or China).

Students with baccalaureate degrees from non-European countries and without agreement

Students of coutries without agreement.

Transfer students

If you started your studies in a foreign university and you want to finish them at UC3M.

Information about other programs

There are other programs available for you to come and study with us. Find out more about them: