Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"

Level needed for mobility

In some mobility places, the partner univiersities require a minimun level of language or specific certificate. This information is reflected in the annex about places in the convocatory.

In the places allocation will have in value the information of language passport. If you want to aim for a place, you must prove your level previously by a test or oficial certificate.


Level test

Language Center will make test along the academic year of this languages: English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese. You could do test the times that you want. In your academic record will appear the best marks.

Information and enrollment

The test prove a level between A1 and B2. If your mobility place requires a level over B2, you must prove you level with a certificate. 



If you have a oficial certification accepted for UC3M, you could send a copy by the form. 

Languages that you can prove by certificate are English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese.