Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"

Transfer from other foreign universities

cambio desde universidad extranjera


1. Be enrolled or have completed official university studies.

2. Achieve the minimum mark established by the Rector, according to the stablished scales:

3. Have 30 recognized credits in the degree to which student want to access until the deadline for submitting applications. 


If you have completed a Bachelor degree in a foreign country, and the Ministry has not granted the homologation of your studies to the Spanish system, you can apply for your admission by the partial validation of your studies. Then you will be able to take the courses of the degree that do not have equivalence with those you did in your previous studies.  In this case,   you don´t have to meet the minimum grade requirement.

Deadline: from January 14 to March 8, 2019.



Contact us

If you have any problem or question, you can fill this form