Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"

International Student

Icono pasaporte

2-yearS post-study work Visa for international students*

Once you finish your studies, you will get a Visa extension (2-years post-study work Visa) oriented to find a job or to start a business project in Spain. The Visa extension will be for 24 months and you will have to take into account some requirements to obtain the authorization.

[+] information


* As amended by Law 14/2013 of September 27, which came into force on April 12, 2023.

Icono avión alrededor del mundo


The Ministry of Health offers you updated information (requirements, forms, regulations, health controls, risk areas, etc.) to travel safely both to Spain and to other international destinations.
You can also consult the specific information for each Autonomous Region.

[+] information

Dedo indice senalando una bola del mundo

Before leaving home

Find out about our Master's Programmes, how to enrol and, once your applications has been accepted, what you need to do to travel to our country, to enrol or to find accommodation.

Vista general del Campus

Upon arrival

Check useful information about your first day, the services and activities the university offers, or where to find the Postgraduate Information Office! (OIP)

Evento de bienvenida al campus uc3m

Practical information

Here you will find information about life in Spain and the process needed to legalise or translate your diplomas (from your country of origin or those obtained here).

Foto de una estantería repleta de libros vista desde abajo

Financial assistance
  • UC3M Grants and Scholarships
  • Funds from other organisations: Fundación Carolina, AUIP, CONICYT and ICETEX