Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"

Languages in the university degrees

Alumna estudiando en la biblioteca de la Universidad Carlos III de Madrid

Throughout your career at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid you will need to prove your level of proficiency in one or more foreign languages.  You can always do that by taking an exam at the university or by submitting an official certificate that you already have. All your language achievements will be registered in your ‘language passport’ and used for any formality that specifically requires them. In the following sections you can find detailed information about each one of those formalities.