Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"

Certificate of Departure

At the end of your student Exchange period, remember to ask for your Certificate of Departure at your Postgraduate Office (Getafe, Leganés or Puerta de Toledo). The original document, signed and stamped, must be handed in to your home University.

Attention: You must sign your Certificate of Departure in person. It cannot be issued by e-mail.