Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"


Spanish academic documents must be legalized or apostilled in order to be valid abroad. If the country before which you wish to present your degree is a party to the 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, you must have the academic document apostilled at the Ministry of Justice. In the case of a country that is not a party to the Hague Apostille Convention, it must be legalized.

The legalization procedures may involve the payment of fees or amounts depending on the chosen procedure.
For more information:

1.- Procedures through a notary and the Notarial Association of Madrid:

Acknowledgement of the signatures of the academic authorities of Universidad Carlos III de 

Madrid by Ms. María Sagrario Álvarez Jiménez.

Calle Madrid, 85, 2nd floor (Getafe). Telephone: 911088888.

Acknowledgement of the notary's signature through the Notarial Association of Madrid.

Notarial Association of Madrid.

C/ Ruiz de Alarcón, 3 (entrance on the side of the Naval Museum).

28014, Madrid

Phone: 912130000

2.- Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities.

3.-Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation.

4.-Ministry of Justice.