Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"


You can request that a diploma or DS be reissued in the following cases:

  • Changes in personal information.
  • Deterioration, or wrong information.
  • Loss or theft.

In the first two cases, it is essential to submit the previous diploma or DS to the University.

In order to request a duplicate, you must pay the corresponding fee, except in cases where it is issued due to an error attributable to the University in the information contained in the diploma. In addition, in the event that you request it due to loss or theft, it will also be necessary to pay the fees for the publication of the announcement in the Official Gazette.

To apply for a duplicate diploma or DS, use this FORM