Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"



In general, the receipt obtained at the end of the application process has the same validity as the original diploma while it is in the process of being issued, and can be presented for access to other studies or for public employment.

However, in order to carry out some procedures for the legalization of diplomas abroad, a Supplementary Certificate (“Certificado Supletorio del Título”) may be required. In these cases, you can request the issuance through this FORM.

To get the Supplementary Certificate it is necessary that the application for the degree is paid, and that the Ministry has already assigned the National Registry Number of Graduates.

Once the Provisional Degree Certificate has been issued and digitally signed by the Rector, we will send it to you by e-mail.