Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"

translation of documents into Spanish

Traduccion de documentos al castellano

Do I have to translate the documents into spanish?

All documents issued in a foreign language by the competent authorities of the country of origin must be accompanied by their translation into Spanish, which may be done:

  1. By the Language Interpretation Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
  2. By the UNESCO, the Office of the Iberoamerican Centre for Cooperation or any other organization recognized by Spain.
  3. Any diplomatic or consular representation of the Spanish State abroad.
  4. The diplomatic or consular representation in Spain of the country that it is citizen the applicant or, where appropriate, the provenance of the document.
  5. Jury translator, duly authorized or registered in Spain.

Note: Certificates in English language will also be admitted by this University.