Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"

Non-european students

Estudiantes en el cesped

If you have graduated from secondary school and would like to study a Bachelor’s degree at UC3M

If you have begun your studies in a foreign university and wish to finish them at UC3M.

If you wish to carry out graduate study  at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.

The Free-Mover student program allows you to study at UC3M for a semester or for a year, even if UC3M doesn’t have an agreement with your university.

UC3M offers Spanish courses, together with the possibility of obtaining the DELE Diploma(Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language).

Information on the Hispanic Studies courses, aimed at students from North American universities.

If your university has a Non-European Agreement with UC3M, you can study with us for a semester or for the entire academic year.

Estudiantes con mochilas

Would you like to study at UC3M and enjoy the experience of living in the city of Madrid?  On these pages you can find all the steps necessary to carry out the application process for study at our University, whether it is for an undergraduate or graduate degree, or only for a semester or year abroad with us.