Cookie usage policy

The website of the University Carlos III of Madrid use its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analyzing their browsing habits. By continuing navigation, we understand that it accepts our cookie policy. "Usage rules"

Enrollment status for Ph.D. studies

Your enrollment status of choice (full-time or part-time) must be stated in your application for admission. Students applying for a part-time enrollment status must include this form in their application for admission:

If you wish to change your status later for justified reasons, you must send a formal request to the Academic Committee of your Ph.D. program: 

Any change in enrollment status performed outside these channels will not go into effect.