Universidad Carlos III de Madrid has a central fully computerized General Registry Office for all its departments and administrative sections.
The system is made up of four Registry Offices, located on the Getafe, Leganés and Colmenarejo campuses, and the University Electronic Registry Office.
Its funcions include:
- Receiving applications, letters and other types of written communication and forwarding them to the services and sections in charge of processing them.
- Issuing receipts certifying the presentation of applications, letters and other written communication.
- Issuing officially stamped copies of original documents which must be presented with applications, letters and other written communication.
- Checking copies against original document and issuing certified copies of the original documents.
- Issuing Digital Certificates.
Applications, letters and other types of written communication addressed to UC3M can be presented:
- In any of the four registry offices.
- Online through the electronic registry office.
- In the registry offices of any government administrative agency belonging to the national Spanish General Administration or the regional administration of Autonomous Communities.
- In post offices, by certified mail.
- In consular offices and diplomatic representations of Spain abroad.
Miguel de Unamuno Building, ground floor
Avd. Gregorio Peces-Barba Martínez, nº 22
28270 Colmenarejo (Madrid)
Telephone number: 91 856 12 29
School of Law and Social Sciences
The Decanato Building, ground floor
C/ Madrid, 126
28903 Getafe - Madrid
Telephone number: 91 624 95 48
School of Humanities, Communication and Library Science
Edificio Ortega y Gasset Building, ground floor
C/ Madrid, 133
28903 Getafe - Madrid
Telephone number: 91 624 85 37
Sabatini Building, Office 2.0.A.06
Avda. de la Universidad, 30
28911 Leganés (MADRID)
Telephone number : 91 624 94 33
Monday to Thursday
9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. and 4:00-6:00p.m
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Special schedules in summer, at Christmas, Easter and during the week of local holidays. More information
The main objective of the Electronic Registry Office is to improve communication between the University and members of the University community and with other users from outside the University. The opening of the Electronic Registry Office provides another channel of communication enabling users to access the most up to date information and carry out administrative procedures online. Through this service, users can present documents online or access University administrative services at any time.
The official government Identification certificate (Certificado FNMT de Persona Física) links the bearer with certain data to verify and confirm personal identity. This certificate allows you to identify yourself digitally and to sign or encrypt electronic documents.
The certificate allows you to safely perform transactions with government offices (Administración Pública) via the Internet.
It is used on an Internet browser, does not require additional software and is free of charge. Further Information.
Link to Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre
Certification of documents
Official certification of documents (compulsa) is a method of verifying the authenticity of documents. It consists of comparing and checking an original document against a copy of the original and then stamping and signing the copy to certify that it is an exact copy of the original.
At Universidad Carlos III de Madrid only the following types of documents may be certified:
- Documents issued by the University
- Documents issued by other agencies/organizations that have to be presented to the University