All sessions are taught in Spanish (25%) and English (75%).
Students engage in practical case studies that assess their knowledge and prepare them to meet the challenges of today’s professional world.
The structure of the curriculum is updated annually at the start of each new edition of the program, and exhaustively reflects fundamental knowledge of Institutional Law and EU Economic Law.
- The Institutional Dynamics of the EU (1,5 ECTS), Spanish.
- The Legal Order of the EU (2,5 ECTS), English.
- Judicial Remedies in the Legal System of the EU. (7,5 ECTS), English.
- Judicial Cooperation in civil and criminal matters (2 ECTS), Spanish.
- Citizenship and Fundamental Rights of the EU (2 ECTS), Spanish.
- The Law of the Internal Market (7,5 ECTS), English
- The External Relations of the EU (2 ECTS), Spanish
- The External Trade Policy of the EU (1,5 ECTS), English
- European Business Law (4,5ECTS), English
- XX General Course in Law of Competition in the EU (25 ECTS), English.
Clinics (Required) 3 ECTS
- Due Diligence (1,5 ECTS), English
- Selected Issues of EU Law (1,5 ECTS), English
Intensive Seminars (Required) (6 ECTS)
- Foreign and Security Policy (1 ECTS) English
- Budget and taxation in the EU Legal System (1 ECTS) Spanish.
- The Enviromental Policy of the EU (1 ECTS) English.
- The Constitutional Principles of the EU (1 ECTS) English.
- Labour market regulation in the EU (1 ECTS) Spanish
- Consumer Protection (1 ECTS) Spanish.
Specialized Topic Workshops in Competition: (Required) (2 ECTS)
- Agricultura (0,25 ECTS)
- Audiovisual (0,25 ECTS)
- Energy (0,25 ECTS)
- Transport (0,25 ECTS)
- Telecommunications (0,25 ECTS)
- Industrial Property (0,25 ECTS)
- Intelectual Property (0,25 ECTS)
- Spanish Law (0,25 ECTS)
Elective Seminars: Students must complete four (4) seminars to obtain one (3) ECTS
- Lobbies and decision making process in the EU (0,75 ECTS)
- The European Lawyer Profile (0,75 ECTS)
- Sources of information of the EU (0,75 ECTS)
- Diplomatic overviews about the Dynamics of the EU (0,75 ECTS)
- Stock Exchange Markets Regulations in Europe (0,75 ECTS)
- Banking Harmonization in the EU (0,75 ECTS)
- The Coordination of the Employment Policies in Europe (0,75 ECTS)
- Technics of legislation in the EU (0,75 ECTS)